Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ornamented.

I've been slowly adding to my jewelry collection over the last few months. I used to be a one necklace, two rings kind of girl - I wore the exact same diamond necklace and rings every day. I know now how much a special piece of jewelry can make an outfit.

A few weeks ago I had a post about how I organized my jewelry, nail polishes, make-up and closet. A couple of days after that post, my mom surprised me with this awesome jewelry stand. She made it out of plates and candle stick holders she found at our local St. Vincent's. I love how it's a one of a kind piece that showcases my jewelry beautifully. I don't know how my mom does it, but she just makes the coolest things.
I picked up this little giraffe ring holder at a small boutique in Minneapolis. I just think he looks so cute wearing my bow ring as a bow tie ;)