Monday, August 20, 2012

IRL

Documenting what I wear daily on this blog has been a really valuable experience so far. I'm building a workable wardrobe, I'm learning what works and what doesn't, and I've become more aware of the money I spend.

The problem with taking pictures of yourself and putting it on the internet is that I feel it has to be special/pinterest worthy/worth remembering. I would love to accessorize more, wear cuter shoes, spend more time on my hair, wear skirts. But the reality is that this is what I wear in real life. I like simple and clean, I have to wear pants, I can't wear rings that can't be worn with gloves, and after almost 25 years, I still don't know how to do my hair. I can't pretend to be something on this blog that I'm not in real life. This may not be the most special outfit ever posted on the internet, but it is what I actually wore to work today.

Shirt: Thrifted Ralph Lauren  {similar}
Jeans: Joe's Jeans  {similar}
Belt: Gap {save, spend, splurge}
Shoes: Rocket Dog (that need to be replaced...)
Necklace: 18th Birthday Present
Bracelet: J. Crew  {similar}