Thursday, September 20, 2012

Emerald


This is the third day this week I've worn flannel. Even though it's not technically fall until Saturday, Wisconsin decided to be chilly early, which is fine by me! I love this weather :)   Now I just need to find some quality flannel sheets....
















Sweater: Gap  {similar}
Scarf: I made it!
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Simply Vera Vera Wang
Watch: Target  {exact in stores}
Belt: Madewell  {similar}

















I think this color is one of my new favorite nail polishes (second to Chinchilly, which I wear way too often). It is Julep's Hoch from the August box (I wore the white polish here) and it is the perfect emerald color. The September box email just came today. It seems that instead of sticking with just one style, subscribers can pick whatever style they want this month! I think I'm going to get Maven's Choice because it comes with three colors that I really like, and because I'm not a fan of crackle nail polish.

If you're a subscriber, which box do you think you'll go with this month? If you aren't a subscriber, you can sign up here and get your first box for only a penny with the code COLOR2012.
On Tuesday I drove home to be a stand-in parent for my younger sister Karoline's Volleyball parent night because my dad had to work and my mom was in Germany. The drive back home is beautiful - lots of open fields and now pumpkins. I had to stop to snap this picture but it doesn't do it justice.









Look at her go! I'm so proud - I definitely am not coordinated enough to play volleyball which is why I ran cross country (like all the cool kids, am I right?! haha).






Linking up with Mani Monday.