Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Budget



1. Target Extra Large Boyfriend Watch: $14.99 {seen here recently}
2. Old Navy Plaid Flannel: $24.95 + $8 off with Super Cash = $17  {seen here with a little DIY}
3. Old Navy Casual Blazer: $39.94 + $12 off with Super Cash = $28  {seen here, here}
4. Gap Dot Pullover Sweater: $44.95 + 30% off = $32
5. American Eagle Skinny Jean: $49.95

September Budget: $142*

I've been pretty busy this month which kept me away from the mall and online shopping. Before today, I had only spent $60 but I made a little pit stop at the mall after work to buy jeans. I found the gap sweater on my jeans hunt, and have it currently on hold until tomorrow, when my 30% coupon goes into effect (I received this coupon as a Gap card holder in the mail) so while I haven't actually purchased it yet, I do plan on picking it up tomorrow!

*I did buy my J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer (seen here, here and here) this month as well, but I had been saving for it the last few months as a birthday present to myself, so I don't count it towards this month's budget

Now it's your turn! Share your budget here - please make sure you link back so that your readers can be inspired by the other budgeting bloggers!