Friday, November 23, 2012

Changing Locations

Hey guys,

As some of you may have noticed, I have changed the URL of my blog. When I first started it, I wanted it to be Franish with 1 h, but it wasn't available which is why I had 2 h's at the end. When I was playing around on the design yesterday, I realized it was available and made the change. If you follow on bloglovin / google reader / facebook / twitter / instagram (Christ, social media seems to be taking over my life) you won't have to do a thing as everything has been transferred over. Older posts may have backlinks that don't work though. Please let me know if you have any troubles or if something isn't working.

Thank you for following along on this little hobby of mine. You guys are wonderful and I love that blogging has brought you into my life.

Franziska