Friday, November 2, 2012

Lace and Leopard

DSC09820
After yesterday's little experiment in pajamas for work wear, I was happy to put something a little more fashion conservative on. I just really love this blazer. I didn't even realize that today was the day What I Wore's Fall Remix Challenge was going up...where I'm wearing this blazer. I'm not even sorry. I'm now stalking eBay for a camel version. I found one in my price range, but in the last hour of bidding, it doubled in price so that was a bummer. Are you a big eBay buyer or do you prefer to find your steals in person?
















DSC09807


























DSC09825


























DSC09819
Blazer: J. Crew  {exact}
Top: Pitaya, old and altered
Necklace: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle  {exact and on sale!}
Shoes: Rocket Dog via DSW  {exact}
Anchor Ring: H&M
Nails: OPI My Throne for a Cranberry Scone







Have a great weekend! I'll be volunteering and going to a hockey game with Chris :)