Friday, November 30, 2012

ladylike

DSC00799
I felt very girly wearing this blush, black and white outfit. I don't really own a lot of items in the pink family besides this cardigan, my pink chambray shirt and my LC blazer. Although I would consider myself pretty girly in the sense that I like clothes, painting my nails and not getting dirty, I don't really do pink. I don't have some deep explanation for this. Maybe my parents dressed me in only gender neutral clothing as a child so now I've continued this in adulthood?

Ok, I'll stop now ;)













DSC00805
Last day left to win one of these purse tassels

















DSC00801
Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet  {similar}
Blouse: Forever 21  {save, similar}
Pants: Urban Outfitters  {exact}
Earrings: Tiffany & Co.  {save / exact}
Necklace: Souvenir from Germany  {similar / splurge}
Watch: Fossil  {save / very similar}
Bracelets: Forever 21
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs  {exact on sale}
Purse: Kate Spade {save / similar}














via Instagram