Sunday, December 2, 2012

embarrassed

DSC00812
This whole "stop somewhere along the way to work to take a few pictures because it's too dark when I'm leaving home" thing is getting more embarrassing by the day. I prop my camera in my drunk so every time a car gets close, I go to my trunk and pretend I'm looking for something...except for on this day, a man parked his car a block away, got out, and just watched. Yep.















DSC00830
Embarrassing stories aside, I was really excited to wear my watch because I finally put a new band on it. I initially wanted a navy blue band, but those are surprisingly hard to find, so I settled on a dark brown band instead. I'm still going to be on the lookout for a navy band though to switch it up in the future.



















DSC00823
Blouse: Equipment via eBay  {save / similar on sale}
Jeans: American Eagle  {exact on sale}
Scarf: gift from my friend Alexa  {save / splurge}
Belt: Madewell  {similar}
Shoes: Tory Burch  {save / exact}
Watch: Kate Spade  {exact}
Bracelet: DIY
Earrings: Banana Republic Outlet  {similar}
Purse: Kate Spade  {save / similar}












linking up with wiww
DSC00825