Tuesday, December 4, 2012

everyday black purse for less than $100

I've had several people comment on my black Kate Spade purse, and also had a request to find something similar for less than $100. If you are in the market for a Kate Spade purse, I recommend signing up for their emails. The only reason I could afford my bag is because I got it during a flash sale and got it for $199 (instead of $400+ which is a little outrageous for someone in my tax bracket). All of the following bags are under $100 and perfect for every day commuting and casual work attire. Which one is your favorite?

1. Urban Expressions
2. Big Buddha
3. Le Donne
4. Big Buddha
5. Asos
6. Urban Outfitters (my friend Emily has this - it's super cute!)
7. Big Buddha
8. Forever 21

8 comments:

  1. These are all great! Thanks for finding them :) I think 2, 6 and 8 are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love #1 and #5. great choices and even better prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all so gorgeous! It's hard to choose just one :)
    That's a sure sign of a blogger posting wonderful inspiration!
    I might have to browse around and get myself an early christmas gift!

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, you have a very nice blog! I follow you now!
    Would you like follow each other? I hope you follow me back! kiss
    Let's keep in touch!

    http://thequincemarmalade.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1, 2, 4 and 7 are the vegan ones so I'd have to go with #1. It's pretty cute. Granted, it would never hold all my stuff, but it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great point Jesse! #1 would barely hold my huge wallet but I do think it's really cute

      Delete

I love hearing and chatting with you guys, so please make sure you aren't a "No Reply" commenter (that means your email address isn't shown when you leave a comment so I can't email you back!).