Tuesday, December 25, 2012

sandy toes

DSC01420
Merry Christmas y'all (I'm in the South, I'm allowed to say that now). I hope Santa brought you everything you wished for and more! My family didn't do a gift exchange this year as we are on vacation together instead, so let me live vicariously through you - what was your favorite present this year?





















DSC_0115
We've been doing more of the same down here - lounging, playing board games, tanning when the sun is out, going on bike rides and walking along the beach.







DSC01431
Why did no one tell me sooner how versatile a mustard cardigan is?! I have seriously worn it every day we've been here.

Cardigan: Thrifted {similar} 
Tee: H&M  {similar}
Shorts: Aeropostale  {similar}
Sunglasses: Ray Bans  {exact}
Toe Nails: OPI My Throne for a Cranberry Scone
Dirty Hair: c/o laziness


















DSC_0108












DSC01383
Cardigan: thrifted (told you)
Tank: Old Navy  {similar}
Purse: via Boston Store
Jeans: American Eagle {exact on sale}
Sandles: Sam Edelman via AE  {similar}

























DSC01416

DSC_0224
We even did a little swimming and boogie boarding. The water was ....chilly.











DSC01370











DSC_0291
Various locations around the world that are special to our family, and how far away/what direction they are.



























DSC_0284
Fireworks and monopoly rounded out our Christmas Eve. The weather the rest of the week is looking promising, so hopefully I will return to Wisconsin with just a little bit of color.



linking up with wiww and because shanna said so.