Saturday, December 8, 2012

Weekend: Vests and Puppies

DSC01025
Look at that face. Seriously, his puppy dog face (even though he's no longer a puppy) gets me every time.

Today I did some cleaning (ok, napping), going to the outlet mall with my friend Emily (I didn't even buy anything!), and catching up with college friends. Tomorrow involves baking cookies and visiting the dog park. I hope you are enjoying the best days of the week :)












DSC01027
Vest: J. Crew  {exact}
Sweater: H&M  {save / splurge}
Jeans: Gap  {very similar}
Boots: Steve Madden  {save / splurge}
Scarf: DIY
Purse: gift from my friend Hannah






P.S. I participated in At the Pink of Perfection's  Stocking Stuffer Swap. I was partnered with The Mayor's Wife and loved getting her a few girly treats before her baby is born. I completely forgot to take a picture of my gift before tearing in, but she sent me great gifts including a great water mug, nail polish, chap stick and homemade treats. Thanks girl, I loved them!

6 comments:

  1. your puppy look so cute. I took mine to the groomers today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet puppy face - and this outfit is perfect for a chilly weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute relaxed look you have here! You know I love to keep it casual girl! And your baby is so sweet! Look at his little paws and ears! Couldn't be any more adorable or I might die!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your puffer vest, perfectly styled! And that puppy dog is the CUTE-est accessory!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, casual outfit for the weekend. I love it almost as much as the photo of your insanely cute doggy dog. It sounds like you guys had a great weekend!

    xo
    Kym
    bitty.and.bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your puppy looks so cute and fantastic. I really like this dog face so much. Its so sweet. You have done amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing and chatting with you guys, so please make sure you aren't a "No Reply" commenter (that means your email address isn't shown when you leave a comment so I can't email you back!).