Wednesday, January 2, 2013

along the lines of franish

DSC01576
Another day, another polka dotted shirt. I recently bought this shirt for $8 during the after Christmas sale at Banana Republic while we were in Alabama. I really liked it on Jenni a few months ago, but never actually saw one in our local store. After taking a look at what my closet has a lot of and what it needs, I realized that I don't really own a lot of hot weather clothes - no t-shirts that aren't sports t-shirts so adding a polka dot tee made sense (so I tell myself).

And after seeing Audrey's recap of the way she wore hers, I have 5 new outfit ideas for it!

Bloggers: the reason I pretend I know how to dress myself.






DSC01577


























DSC01593
Cardigan: Banana Republic Outlet  {similar}
Tee: Banana Republic  {similar}
Scarf: Target  {on sale in stores}
Jeans: Urban Outfitters  {exact}
Watch: Boccia
Earrings: Tiffany & Co.  {exact}
Shoes: Tory Burch  {exact}



















DSC01566


























DSC01504
When we were on vacation last week, my sister Viktoria and I drove up to Birmingham to meet up with Whitney from Along the Lines of Style. Whit was one of my first blogging friend and we've grown close over the last 6 months of blogging. Since we had never actual met, we were both about actually nervous about meeting face to face ( I said that must be what meeting someone from online dating must feel like). Turns out I had nothing to worry about - Whitney is as sweet, pretty and funny as she is on her blog (and if you want to see what she wore, read here!). I'm so thankful that at a time where many of my "real life" girlfriends have moved away that I'm making new ones...even if they are spread out all over the country and I only know them through pictures and emails.