Monday, January 7, 2013

inspired

DSC01646
This is a slight rip-off of this outfit with a few adjustments to my accessories. My second favorite part about blogging (the first is all of you ladies) is how inspired I am by other bloggers. I sometimes I look at my closet and wonder how I have all of these clothes but can't come up with an outfit...but then I just head to my Pinterest board full of outfits I pinned with pieces I already own and instantly find something to put together. Isn't providing and finding inspiration the whole point of blogging? 

But don't forget - there is a difference between finding inspiration and straight up copying. Give credit where credit is due and find your own style somewhere in the middle :)






DSC01649
And if you need more inspiration for styling a mustard cardigan, check out Audrey's recap of the way she's worn hers! I'm also doing a little guest post for her so please check it out!



















DSC01656





















DSC01645
Cardigan: thrifted  {save / splurge}
Blouse: H&M  {similar}
Jeans: American Eagle  {exact}
Necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet  {similar}
Watch: Kate Spade  {exact}
Purse: Madewell  {exact}
Shoes: Crown Vintage  {save / splurge}