Wednesday, January 9, 2013

wind like woah

DSC01720
You guys. It was so windy this morning. I had no idea what to do with myself...or my hair which was all over the place. That's what I get for even attempting to do anything with it - a face full of wind. I was doing all these unnatural (more unnatural than standing in front of a camera taking pictures of yourself already is) poses and nothing worked. So this is what you get today. At least I tried...















DSC01724




















DSC01719
Blazer: H&M  {similar}
Chambray: Old Navy  {exact}
Jeans: Urban Outfitters  {exact}
Belt: Gap  {save / splurge}
Shoes: Tory Burch  {exact}
Watch: Target  {similar}
Ring: Stolen from my sister Karoline


















I'm in love with this belt. I bought it when Whitney and I went shopping and got it for a song. Since I now realize what I was missing out on with mustard colored items (hey, only like 4 years behind), I am trying to play catch up.


via Instagram