Thursday, February 7, 2013

accepted


^ See that beautifully put together outfit? Expect to see heaps more of it because...

I've been accepted to medical school!!

It's something I haven't really talked about on my blog because the process is so uncertain and with some setbacks a few months ago I didn't know if it would ever happen....but today I received the acceptance letter in the mail. Everything in my life is going to change come the middle of the summer when I move 10 hours away from here and start the long journey to becoming a doctor. All I know is that I'm so excited that I stuck it out after taking general chemistry when I wasn't sure if science was for me. It's been a long and trying road to get here, and it's not going to get easier but I'm excited that I've been given the opportunity to become a doctor.