Friday, February 1, 2013

booted

Polka Dots, Vest, Purplem4
After our little snow storm yesterday I felt it was necessary to give the hussy ankles a break and actually wear boots. These boots are about 3 years old and now are definitely starting to show their wear - as I was playing around in the snow this afternoon with the pups I felt one foot getting wet...because there's a tiny hole in the boot.

Dang it. I have worn these pretty much to the ground though (it seems to be a theme in my current closet) so finding a new pair of boots is pretty important. I think instead of just brown boots I'm going to look for some two-tone boots (like this or this pair). My mom just bought a pair of gorgeous Frye two-tones shoes so I'm hoping to find something similar in my price range. 








Polka Dots, Vest, Purple 3

























Polka Dots, Vest, Purple 2
Shirt: J. Crew Factory  {save | exact}
Vest: J. Crew  {similar}
Scarf: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle  {exact on sale}
Boots: Steve Madden  {save | splurge}
Earrings: Tiffany & Co.  {exact}
Watch: Fossil  {similar}



















Polka Dots, Vest, Purple 1






linking up with Plane Pretty's Sunday Style!