Wednesday, February 27, 2013

save | spend | splurge: chambray popover

In recent months I've come to the realization that I really prefer pop-over button ups over traditional button ups. They are slightly more casual, there's less chance of button gaping, and I think they look better in layers. While I like my normal chambray button up, I would really like to add a popover version to my closet. I ordered the Old Navy version (in a tall like I usually do at ON) today in hopes that with a few washings and a button change it'll look just like the J.Crew version

 $17.50                                                                $78.00                                                                    $135
                 
edit: for a review of these, and more chambray shirts, click here!