Wednesday, February 6, 2013

thrice

Layer button up, v-neck, blazer
When I was playing around with what item from Monday to wear today (I didn't go to work yesterday so no pass it on for Tuesday!), Kelly from Alterations Needed (one of my favorite petite/overall bloggers) shared a video on vine on layering...and I realized I had all of those pieces! Ta-da, outfit made. I think this is one of my favorite outfits yet - it was comfortable yet polished.

Plus my spiffy new camera lens makes everything look so fresh and so clean.

Layer button up, v-neck, blazer 2












Layer button up, v-neck, blazer 3
Blazer: J. Crew  {exact}
Sweater: Gap  {save | splurge}
Button-up: H&M
Jeans: Joe's Jeans  {similar}
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington  {exact}
Shoes: Nine West via DSW ($18 in stores!) {similar}






Layer button up, v-neck, blazer 4












Layer button up, v-neck, blazer 5


























day2