Monday, February 25, 2013

twisted vlogging

DSC02983
So you ladies know I love a good scarf, so what's better than one? Two! Whitney from Along the Lines of Style gave me the floral scarf in December after I complimented her on it and she said she doesn't wear it - too bad we don't live closer so I can tell her I like her stuff all the time! It's a thinner scarf so I've been waiting to wear it until it warmed up but I just doubled it up with another thinner scarf and ta-da, winter scarf.

A few people have asked how I tied this scarf so I figured I'd take a note from Lynette and make a little video about it. I promise I'm as awkward in person as I am on film:















< is that the most flattering still you've ever seen? I thought so too. Maybe the next time I tape myself I won't do on a whim on a day where I have 4 day bun hair and minimal makeup on.
















DSC02971
Sweater: Gap  {save | splurge}
Shirt: J. Crew  {exact on sale for $20 in stores}
Scarves: Forever 21 {similar}, gift from Whitney
Jeans: American Eagle  {exact on sale}
Shoes: Tory Burch  {exact}
Earrings: Tiffany & Co.  {exact}
Watch: Fossil  {similar}



DSC03000








scarf
The last week of TOPIO! Did you participate this month? If not...there's still this week to do it! #peerpressure #thisisnttwitter #hashtagallthethings