Tuesday, April 2, 2013

lines & edges

simple print + mustard cardigan 
I've been slightly obsessed with finding a geometric top after seeing this pin (Kendi's original here). The print is not something I really gravitate towards usually but for some reason I couldn't let it go. I always kept an eye out for something similar whenever I was shopping so I was really excited when I finally found this shirt at the Banana Republic Factory store this weekend. I know it will get a lot of wear now and once school starts because it is so so soft and can be worn a whole number of different ways.

And speaking of shirts that would get a lot of wear....have you been looking for the perfect striped long sleeved tee? Banana Republic currently has theirs on sale for $21.99, and with their 30% promotion that ends today, it's down to $15.40. Thank you to Professionally Petite for introducing it on her March Budget post!
printed blouse
white/black print
Blouse: Banana Republic Factory [save | extreme splurge]
Cardigan: Thrifted [similar]
Jeans: American Eagle [exact]
Necklace: gift from my sister [similar]
Shoes: Tory Burch [exact]
Watch: Target
geometric
geometric + mustard
P.S. I promise my hair doesn't stand up on its own like that. That wind is brisk!