Monday, May 20, 2013

bachelorette!

lace tee and large belt 
This weekend I made the trip down to Milwaukee for my friend Carrie's bachelorette party. Carrie and I lived two doors down from each other in the dorms our freshmen year, and we've stayed friends since then. Carrie has been with her fiancé for 9 YEARS so we are all excited that they are finally making it legal! It was great being with all of my closet girlfriends from those years - even though I haven't seen some of them in years, it was like nothing has changed even though so much as. Look at what babies we were in 2006!

2007_0414RiverdaleHomecoming0069
and now - getting better with age :)
DSC05865
For her bachelorette party, the plans were to do a bit of outside grilling/drinking, and then going to the Eric Church/Kenny Chesney concert. I'm not really a country girl at all, so I wasn't sure what to wear. I figured the biggest belt I own is a good start ;) In the end, it didn't really matter what I was wearing because we had so much fun. I was surprised how many Kenny Chesney songs I actually know - that's what you get for growing up in small town Wisconsin! At the concert, I found out through instagram that Pamela, who blogs occasionally (come back girl) at Ginger Girl, was also at the concert so we had a quick meet up! She's so sweet and I hope she finds some time soon to come back to blogging. 
lace and cognac
Shirt: Forever 21 [save | spend | splurge]
Jeans: American Eagle [exact]
Belt: Gap [same style]
Necklace: made by a friend's sister
Bracelets: Forever 21
Shoes: Sam Edelman for AE [retail version]
lace, cognac, and lots of bracelts
via instagram, where you can see more of the shenanigans. like penis straws.