Sunday, May 26, 2013

sponsor love: go chic or go home

Today I'd like to introduce you to one of my favorite places on the internet, Go Chic or Go Home. I was first introduced to GCOGH by Lilly and Audrey, two women I greatly admire in the blogging world.  GCOGH is like all of your favorite places combined - it has the inspirational aspect of Pinterest, the functionality to upload pictures of all of your own clothes to make outfits like on Polyvore, and the added bonus that you can even earns points that can be redeemed for gift cards. 

The thing I really like about Go Chic or Go Home is that the looks on there are attainable. Real women are uploading the pictures from their real lives and so while Pinterest is great for the "Ooooh look how pretty and amazing that is!", GCOGH is perfect for figuring out new ways to wear your own clothes.  My favorite aspect is that you can search for looks based on certain criteria. Say you have a striped item you're looking for a new way to wear. You can filter all of the outfits by the keyword, and you suddenly have several thousand outfit inspirations

Need new ideas for a more business look, or something with long sleeves, or how about something striped with long sleeves that would be appropriate for business wear? GCOGH will show you how it's done:

I don't think it's possible to have a "I have no idea how to wear this" moment when you have this great resource at your finger tips. If you'd like to try it out for yourself, you can sign up here