Wednesday, May 22, 2013

trend salad

DSC05958
DSC05930
I tend to think that I'm not a very "trendy" dresser. I've said that usually by the time I warm up to trend, it's already over so I choose not to participate at all, which is great for my wallet but can be a bit boring sometimes. I liked the idea of floral pants and so when I found this pair for under $12 at Target a few months ago, I figured that was the time to try out this trend (which at this point had already been around for at least two years). I was driving to work this morning after taking these pictures, thinking about my outfit when it dawned on me that I'm a trend salad today. 

Statement necklace? check
Chambray? check
Ridiculous printed ankle pants? check

Please tell me you'll forgive me.
DSC05956
DSC05957
Shirt: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Pants: Target [save | splurge]
Necklace: Ann Taylor Outlet [similar]
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington [exact]
Shoes: Old Navy [similar]
DSC05924
linking up with wiww.