Wednesday, September 18, 2013

best internet friends

phillip lim for target large tote, the limited exact stretch skinny pants, j.crew factory sylvia wedge 
Necklace: borrowed from Bri
Sweater: Forever 21 [similar]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Shoes: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Bag: Phillip Lim for Target [copycat | original]
Belt: H&M

Are you guys sick of hearing about how much Bri and I like each other? Okay good, me either.

To stay in touch and really incorporate that friendship into the thing that brought us together in the first place, we decided that every month we're going to send each other something from our closets for the other to wear. Our first exchange was necklaces - Bri sent me this beautiful vintage necklace she received from a childhood friend, while I did not send her something nearly as special (looks like I'll have to make up for it next time!). The necklace is truly stunning, and I've never seen anything like it. I already told Bri I'm going to wear it as many times as I can before I have to send it back.

I'm also looking for suggestions from you guys - I'm looking for a pair of pants that are black, are NOT jeans, are to be worn with boots, don't get too saggy but are stretchy, and are actually pants, not leggings [kind of like this]. Any suggestions?

linking up with the pleated poppy
phillip lim for target large tote, the limited exact stretch skinny pants, j.crew factory sylvia wedge