Thursday, September 12, 2013

fall // mustard // psl

J.Crew Factory Sylvia, Hobo Morena Bag, Everlane Silk Blouse 
So this past weekend, the weather cooled down and it was amazing. I slept with the windows open and woke up all snuggled under the covers - the best feeling (besides waking up cuddling next to someone but ya know...LDR). I wore jeans and a scarf while outside! And while I didn't drink a PSL because as much as I love pumpkin everything else, I'm not a fan of them in coffee, but everyone else was achatter about them so...yay PSL season! 

I love fall (because I am a blogger and a walking cliche). Maroon is my favorite color to wear, and even though for the first 24 years of my life I never ever wore mustard (because I'm a blondie and I thought it clashed), I am now just a little bit obsessed. I was just looking to see what other mustard cardigans are out there when I found this one. While I don't know how practical a short sleeved cardigan is...something about the style is saying "Buy me Fran! Spend your fall budget on me! Think how cute I'll be with your new striped shirt!"...so...thoughts? Mustard, grey, walk away slowly? 

Also, it is now back up to 90 degrees here so...that's not so awesome. 

DSC08388
DSC08387
Cardigan: thrifted
Blouse: Everlane
Skirt: thrifted
Shoes: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Bag: c/o Hobo Bags [exact]
Watch: Target [similar]
Bracelet: c/o Apple of My Eye