Thursday, September 19, 2013

the fanciest of tees

DSC08490 
I will take just about any excuse to wear a tee to school, so I was pretty pumped that this month's Third Thursday Threads (HOW IS IT THE THIRD THURSDAY ALREADY) challenge was dressing up a tee. Thanks to the awesome credit earning program at Everlane , I had a few great options to choose from** but I ended up going with the navy because I wanted to wear it with my new scarf I received from Surfdome - hello, polka dots and tassles. I didn't purposely start to put together a whole blue outfit but it somehow worked out! Now if only I had some blue heels...like these ;)

DSC08489
Tee: Everlane
Skirt: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Scarf: Roxy c/o Surfdome [exact]
Shoes: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Bracelet: "J.Crew" via eBay
Belt: Old Navy

DSC08494
** I just wanted to say again that I don't wear my Everlane tees on here just to earn the credits (I receive a $20 credit if you sign up through my link and make a purchase). I truly love these tees, and would wear them all the time even if I didn't have a blog. I will never suggest or wear something that I wouldn't actually spend my own money on.