Thursday, October 10, 2013

baublebar: buy all the jewelry!

tweed blazer, frye boots, maroon scarf

My preferences with jewelry have slowly been evolving. I use to be a one simple necklace, two simple rings kind of girl. That is, until I discovered Pinterest. I realized that clothes are fine on their own, but the jewels make the outfit. I have been a long time peruser of BaubleBar (the monograms were what initially drew me to their site), so when Grace, blogger and social media maven for BaubleBar, reached out to me I was SO EXCITED. They sent me this adorable little midi ring, and these gorgeous earrings to try out. If you follow along on instagram, you will have noticed I haven't taken the ring off since I received it. BaubleBar is currently celebrating their Friends and Family event, so if you've been considering buying something, now is the time! Through the 13th of this month:

Get 10% off orders of $50 or more with code FRIEND10
Get 15% off orders of $100 or more with code FRIEND15
Get 20% off orders of $150 or more with code FRIEND20

My recommendations? This tortoise necklace will go with everything, and this cuff will look great stacked with a watch.

baublebar chevron midi ring
maroon infinity scarf, tweed blazer, riding boots
Ring: c/o Bauble Bar [exact]
Blazer: J.Crew, thrifted [save | worth it splurge]
Blouse: Forever 21 [exact]
Pants: Gap [exact]
Boots: Frye [exact]
Scarf: H&M
frye paige riding boots
a few more favorites: 
linking up with mix and match fashion