Wednesday, November 6, 2013

mmhmm biochem.

DSC09330 
Shirt: JC Penneys [exact]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Scarf: Forever 21 [similar]
Shoes: Tory Burch [exact]
Watch: Fossil [similar]

Now that anatomy is over, I don't spend nearly as much time in lecture as I used to. Most days I'm in school for an hour or two, but the rest of the time I'm at home studying in jeans (YESSS) so I haven't really been putting as much effort into getting ready for school so I only stay in dress code clothing for that hour. So ah....here's what I wore for a more school heavy day. It's not my most favorite outfit of all time, but it's one of the few days in the past week I've had time (or lets be honest, ambition) to actually take a picture. We're currently in the middle of our biochemistry class - all biochem, all the time. There are parts I really like about it (it's crazy what all goes on in our body in every cell all the time - I'm constantly thinking of this video) but sometimes I just don't care what enzymes do what, ya know?