Wednesday, December 4, 2013

monogram it all

DSC09455 
A few months ago, I was looking through Instagram and commented on Steph's picture complimenting her scarf. When she contacted me a few weeks later asking me what my favorite color was, I didn't really make any sort of connection...until she sent me this beautiful scarf in the mail. It was such a great surprise during a stressful time, and such a sweet thing of her to do. I wear this scarf almost every single day now. It's probably best I haven't been taking as many pictures lately as you guys would be like SHOW US A NEW SCARF, WE'RE BORED. But I really do love it that much, and am so grateful that I have such a great group of blogging friends :)

DSC09445
Scarf: gift from Steph
Chambray: Old Navy [current version]
Sweater: Gap 
Pants: Gap [exact]
Shoes: Old Navy [similar]
Necklace: c/o oNecklace [exact]
DSC09480

On a side note, I received this monogram necklace from oNecklace and am so excited about it. The necklace was made and delivered quickly, and is made of a delicate sterling silver. If you are interested, you can receive 10% off your next order with the code GIFT. It would make for an awesome Christmas present for that monogram-obsessed sister/mother/friend!