Sunday, May 25, 2014

be right back.

DSC00486 I was a litttttttttttle stir crazy this semester. We live in a city of 100,000, which is a fairly decent size, but still somewhat small. The closest larger cities are about two hours away, so with very limited free time, I didn't leave the city all semester. Now that we have all the free time in the world (!!!), I can't wait to get out of here and visit other places. 

This weekend we went to Cleveland - I've only ever driven through on my way here from Wisconsin, so I was so excited to explore! After a quick twitter crowd-sourcing, we decided to see the West Side Market (where we got amazing desserts), stopped for a quick beer at Bier Market, walked around the little shops, and then drove to Crocker Park to go shopping (there are a few pictures on my instagram...mostly about food). Although most of the big stores were visited, I ended up only purchasing a tie, and it wasn't even for myself ;) I had hoped that I could have tried these shorts on at Gap, but they only had size 25s and 33s. It's probably for the best that I didn't find anything though because I just ordered this dress as a "congrats on finishing your first year" present for myself. I had set a bit of money aside to buy myself something (not out of the budget) so I'm hoping it works out! I'm so happy we got out of town for the day and got to see a city that is so close to us. We're already planning another trip back at the end of the summer to go see some of the museums and go on a brewery tour!

DSC00487
Blouse: The Limited [exact - everything 50% off]
Jeans: Madewell [exact]
Belt: The Limited 
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Tiffanys [exact]