Tuesday, May 27, 2014

quintessential

Boden Short Sleeved Breton Everything about this screams summer to me, right down to the layer of sweat ;) Now that my life is a little less hectic, I'm trying to eat better (and regularly) and exercise more, but that means I feel like I'm constantly sweating too. But seriously, what's more summer than stripes, light weight shorts, sandals, and feeling too hot?

Well, possibly linen. I've wanted some linen pants forever, especially for cooler summer days/nights (unlike today) when it's still too hot to wear jeans. I happened upon these from Loft, and decided to order them after seeing that they are currently 50% off. I'm hoping they're that perfect in between pant for summer. 

Plus linen is supposed to be wrinkly, right? Perfect, because I do not plan on taking my iron out once this summer.
DSC00539


Tee: Boden [exact]
Shorts: Old Navy [exact]
Shoes: Madewell [exact]
Belt: Gap [similar]
DSC00525