Wednesday, August 6, 2014

roadtrip!

DSC01609After a summer of lazy dressing (I was in my jean shorts and these tees 90% of the time), I'm a little excited to get to wear some of the clothes I haven't touched in months. It's still way too warm to layer or wear blazers (although I'm so tempted because I looooove them), but a light button-up is just fine for the almost 80 degrees we have currently. That's not to say that I don't rip all these clothes off the second I walk into my house and change into leggings and a tee (because I do), but for now, mornings are a bit more fun than they have been!

Every morning I get dressed though, I always feel like my shoes and belt have to match. I feel that it just pulls an outfit together so so easily without any effort, but I'm always scared that it gets really boring and repetitive. Am I over-thinking this, or does it not matter? Do you have a "get ready quick" tip to share with the rest of us? 
DSC01614
DSC01630
DSC01618
Blouse: J.Crew [cute similar]
Pants: The Limited [same style]
Necklace: c/o BaubleBar [exact]
Shoes: Old Navy [similar below]
Watch: Fossil [similar]

DSC01643
BaubleBar just started a Global Road Trip - all you have to do to participate is snap a picture of your BaubleBar jewelry, tag it with #BaubleBar and #Nordstrom on Instagram, say what state you are in, and you're entered to win a ton of prizes. On the website all of the pictures are organized by state so you can even find other fashionable ladies from your part of the country. I wore my shiny new necklace to participate - you can find my entry here!