Thursday, August 14, 2014

two million - ask me anything!

via instagram

I'm coming up on 2 million pageviews, and to celebrate this little milestone, I thought another round of "ask me anything" would be fun. For those of you who have been around for a while, you'll remember that I did this about a year ago. You can read those posts here: on life, on medicine, and on fashion. If you have any questions for me (about medical school, blogging, fashion, whatever!), you can leave one in the comments or in the little box below anonymously. I may even answer a few things in video format if I ever figure out how to do that...

 Thank you so much for all of your support and love here on this hobby of mine - you're all wonderful :)

7 comments:

  1. Such an amazing milestone! Congrats! I'll have to rack my brain...

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the pressure! Just one question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a milestone - congratulations! And here I was getting excited about the 100k I have coming up haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Congrats girl!! That's awesome :) No idea what to ask...I'll have to think of something good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a German girl living in Boston, and love your blog and your style! Please tell us more about your family life, how you all stay in touch, trips to Germany, and so forth. Are there any quirky family traditions you guys do, anything funny/weird? Also, how do you deal with negative blog comments? And, tell us more about your medical future. Do you have particular interest in certain fields? What places are on your travel bucket list? What's the best place you have ever been to? Oh so many questions :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Thats a big milestone. I just found your blog and i love the content.

    Marifer from http://unmoleskine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing and chatting with you guys, so please make sure you aren't a "No Reply" commenter (that means your email address isn't shown when you leave a comment so I can't email you back!).