Friday, September 12, 2014

lub dub

white blouse, blue pants, cognac accessories
Life has been a little hectic lately.

We officially finished the GI system on Monday - it's been my favorite so far so I'm sad to see it go. I missed getting an A by 3 points (out of almost 400) so I'm fairly disappointed that I was so.close, but didn't quite get there. They say grades don't "matter" in the grand scheme of things, but when you spend so much time working towards it and fall just short, it's always kind of a bummer.

But now we have started cardio...and it's going to be ridiculous the next few weeks. We have a test every week (always on Mondays too, because who needs even half a day off?), with a sprinkling of random tests and practicals all over the place. I'm already dreading all of it.

At least by the end of it I'll know what all the squiggly lines on an EKG mean though - Tracy already informed me that flat line is dead, so at least I'm off to a good start ;)
DSC02267
DSC02196
Blouse: ASOS [similar]
Pants: The Limited [same style - the green is so pretty!]
Necklace: Forever 21 [cute stone similar]
Bag: Madewell [exact]
Shoes:  Banana Republic [exact]
Watch: Michael Kors [save || exact]
DSC02222
On a side note, if you've been eyeing the Madewell Transport Tote, but don't to spend the money on it, this tote from Forever 21 looks very similar in size + shape for a fraction of the cost!