Monday, October 20, 2014

on trend: target boots

Nothing says fall like a great pair of boots, and Target has really stepped in up this season. Here are some of my top picks for riding boots, wedges, and rain boots:
one || two || three || four
I think riding boots are the best thing about fall (besides cider, apple picking, and warm scarves) Some, including this pair, are genuine leather (and also look exactly like a looottttt more expensive pair). My personal favorite is this pair, with the pretty quilting in the back - the calf circumference is 15 inches, so I'm so tempted to order them to try out.
five || six || seven || eight
I've been on the fence on trying booties for years, but I really feel I just need to go for it and buy a pair. I think the first pair are super cute, and would look great with jeans, while the last pair would be perfect with tights and a skirt during lighter snow days. If you're a bit edgier, this pair looks so much more expensive than they are!

nine || ten || eleven || twelve
I love my rainboots for both the rainy weather, and the snowy weather when it isn't too cold yet. Target currently has so many cute boots! The first pair have a fun quilted pattern, while the second pair come in a bunch of cute colors (go for the red! See them on Katie here) and look just like Hunters. If you have slightly wider calves, the third pair would be perfect for you. If you're looking for boots for the deep winter, these look very similar to duck boots - the lining looks so comfy and warm.

Thank you to ShopStyle for sponsoring this post. You guys know how much I love Target, so as always, all opinions are my own.