Sunday, October 19, 2014

pop culture reference

lace top by kris and kateLast week we had the great misfortune of having an exam in the middle of the week - cons are that you feel like you have no time to really learn, but the pro is that you get a random night in the middle of the week off! CR and I went and played trivia with another couple, and it was nice to just get out for the night, drink a beer or two, and lose at trivia. 

Good news is that I really carried the team with my wealth of knowledge about pop culture ;)
DSC03243
lace shirt and skinny jeans
Top: c/o Kris & Kate ***
Jeans: Madewell [exact]
Shoes: Lucky [save || exact]
Earrings: eBay [exact]
DSC03231
*** get 20% off your order from Kris and Kate with code "franish" - good until 10/24! I'd go with this asymmetrical zip sweater if I were you ;)