Thursday, October 30, 2014

trench[coat] fever

DSC04254

Like every good blogger, fall is my favorite season. The leaves are pretty, the drinks are spicy, and scarves are always appropriate. The best part is that I can finally wear my coats, but still get away with bare legs. I bought my trench coat last year for my birthday, and it's something I will continue to be excited to wear, even for just a few weeks this fall before the forever winter (or so it seems sometimes!) sets in.

Mine was a once in a life time kind of a deal (Nordstrom only had this style left in my size, so it was reduced by 50%!), but below are six every day kind of deal coats that are similar in style but much more affordable in price (all are under $100 - my favorite is the first one!)

DSC04210
DSC04256
DSC04271
Tee: Loft c/o Nokia [exact]
Skirt: J.Crew [exact on sale - use code STYLETREAT]
Scarf: gift from my friend Alexa
Shoes: J.Crew Factory [exact on sale]
Watch: Michael Kors c/o Shopbop [similar]
Trench: Burberry [similar]
Bag: Coach [similar styles]
DSC04253