Monday, November 3, 2014

bejeweled

grey sweater layered over white blouse
This is one of my favorite outfits I've worn in a long time - it's not particularly fancy or anything, but I love the preppy meets masculine meets girly look. I've always struggled to describe "my style" because I don't think I really fall under one category, but it's usually under those headings. Pulled together but not stuffy, masculine styles with girly undertones. 

I love that the J.Crew tank basically is also described that way and that's what makes it one of my favorite shirts in my closet. Here are a few of the ways I've worn it on the blog, and since mine is no longer available, there are four options below (budget friendly too since they are all on sale!)
fall layering
j.crew charley sweater
DSC04503
Sweater: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Blouse: J.Crew [more below]
Pants: The Limited [similar]
Shoes: Target [exact on sale]
Earrings: eBay [exact]
Bag: Coach [save | splurge]
Watch: Boccia
jeweled collar under sweater
DSC04534

one || two* || three || four

* see it on Kristina here - now I just need the sweater!