Tuesday, November 18, 2014

one of the good ones

autumn colors: tan, navy, and green
I think blogging is one of the strangest things I have ever done - like yeah, you should definitely take pictures of your normal outfits and plaster them all over the internet. That's a really great idea Fran!

But along with how strange it is, there are some really wonderful parts to it, like all of the amazing people you meet along the way. Some of the ladies I've met through blogging are some of my favorite people on the planet. They are women I wouldn't have met otherwise - a teacher from Alabama, a Seattle-living lady with the cutest cat, women with style I could only wish to have who live all over the planet. Adina is one of those girls - in addition to being gorgeous, articulate, and well dressed, she's also such a sweetheart. After I sent my favorite Target scarf to her as a slight bribe (see it on her here), she sent me this beautiful scarf and a few other goodies. She's one of the good ones, you guys. Who are some of your "good ones" - the ones you would send scarves to internationally? ;)

madewell transport tote
DSC05170
Scarf: gift from Adina
Cardigan: J.Crew Factory [same style]
Tee: Everlane [exact]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Bag: Madewell [exact]
Shoes: Banana Republic [exact]
Watch: Kate Spade [current style on sale]
DSC05279
SALE ALERT: J.Crew currently is offering 30% off winter sale picks (code: SHOPNOW), which includes both certain new arrivals and on sale items. Here are some of my favorites. The sweater is gorgeous and so much fun, and I already own the skirt in black and would highly recommend it - I wore it for an entire day last week and it didn't show a single wrinkle.