Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I tried...

DSC05854 While I don't really care about the "sitting" wrinkles my clothes get when I go to school, I do try to make sure that my clothes aren't really wrinkled for pictures. Pencil skirts, more than anything else, get those annoying wrinkles, so the morning we took these pictures I spent the morning in my pajama pants and waited to put my skirt on until right before I had to leave for school. The 2 minute drive to the picture location really got me. Foiled again, pencil skirt! 
Any tips for keeping the pencil skirt wrinkles away? Maybe it's just this skirt - this is the J.Crew Factory version of their wool pencil skirt, and I never have this problem with my wool skirt from J.Crew :/
DSC05901
DSC05886
DSC05879
Tee: JcPenneys
Skirt: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Shoes: J.Crew Factory [exact]
Belt: Everlane [exact]
Scarf: Gap 
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington [exact - use holiday_franish for 15% off]
DSC05910
DSC05855
P.S. Loft is having a flash 60% off sale on all of their sale items (including their Lou & Grey sale items!). Here are my four favorites (you guys...that dress!)
one: a skirt for all seasons
two: a jeweled collar for layering
three: a comfy alternative for the weekend
four: possibly the world's cutest dress