Friday, December 5, 2014

merry and bright

In partnership with Zappos I styled my new Paige jeans and Freebird boots for the holidays...
DSC05990 Holiday fashion usually evokes thoughts of lots of sequins - sequin skirts, dresses, shirts, shoes. And while I love a little sparkle in my life, for my second post with Zappos, I wanted to show you guys a slightly dressier but pared down way of wearing my Paige jeans and Freebird boots around the holiday season. 

I've been wearing these jeans constantly - sneakily to school, going out with friends, studying at the library, just about everywhere. Black jeans are genius - as comfortable as your favorite pair of blue jeans, but always look a little dressier. Pair them with your comfiest (stretchiest!) blazer, and a bedazzled shirt, and you'll be the classiest and comfiest person at that holiday party! And speaking of holiday party, if you're looking for a last minute present, make sure you check out their gift guide (plus their speedy shipping will insure that you don't show up empty handed).
DSC05941
DSC06004
Jeans: Paige c/o Zappos [exact]
Booties: Freebird c/o Zappos [exact]
DSC06001
DSC05989
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.