Monday, December 8, 2014

my ideal winter outfit

HolidayNordstromOutfit 
For as much as I dislike the cold and snowy winter, I love the clothes that come with the season. Layers, scarves, boots, and pretty fancy coats are a few of my favorite things. In collaboration with Nordstrom, these are my winter staples - tried and true pieces and looks that will carry me through the next five blistery cold months.

one: discrete but adorable
two: the perfect layering top (expensive but on sale)
three: as comfortable as leggings but better
four: to wrap your face up in when it gets windy
five: stripes go with everything
six: a coat you'll wear 10 years from now
seven: the "goes with everything watch" (on sale)
eight: have them, love them, get them (on sale)
nine: a transport tote dupe that's reversible
ten: cream blush keeps your face from becoming ashy
eleven: my holy grail product for keeping my skin moisturized
twelve: to keep your lips kissable and smooth

Thank you to ShopStyle for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. All of these products are either ones I already own, similar to ones I own, or on my wish list ;)