Saturday, January 31, 2015

save spend splurge: chanel-ish espadrilles

save (also comes in black and leopard print)
spend (also comes in a pretty blue!)
splurge (second hand)

While I was being oh so studious this morning (aka avoiding packing my bag to go to the library), I was looking through instagram and saw Katie's recent packing picture. On top of her clothes were a pair of shoes I've been looking for FOREVER - the perfect summer shoe. Granted, we are currently under about 500 feet of snow, so summer shoes aren't practical at the moment, but I knew I had to make them mine so I could have them in June - when all the snow is gone ;)   

They look exactly like the famous Chanel version, except about $700 cheaper. It looks like they are just coming out with them, so I signed up to be notified when my size is available, and I can't wait. I have a feeling these are going to be popular this spring, so if you are also interested, I suggest signing up for the notification so come spring, we can all be twins :)