Tuesday, March 3, 2015

spring ahead: shopbop sale

ShopBop Sale sunglasses: one | two | three
tops: one | two | three
jeans: one | two | three
flats: one | two | three

Today is first day of Shopbop's Big Spring Sale. If you've had your eye on anything these past few months, now is the time to act. It starts today, and ends on Sunday at 4 AM. It's a tiered sale so

if you spend $250, you get 15% off
if you spend $500, you get 20% off
if you spend $1000, you get 25%

Not looking to drop $250, but know of a friend who is also eyeing something? Go in on an order together to still get the savings!

I'm going to use this as an opportunity to upgrade some of my denim. I have several pairs of jeans that I have just completely worn through (not so bad, $30 jeans lasting 5 years!) so I'd like to get a pair of causal lightly distressed jeans. I have several pairs of dark ("nice") jeans, but I love the look of just a bit of distressing for days off. I'm thinking this pair will be what I try - I love that the color is a bit different! I also added this looser sweater (in pale pink) to my order - it doesn't follow my usual set of "rules" but I'm also a little sick of those rules...

Disclosure: Shopbop is a sponsor of this blog by providing me with a monthly shopping stipend. I was asked to share this sale with all of you, but all opinions are my own...duh ;)