Sunday, May 24, 2015

top three [05.24.2015]


on the internet
  • I love this look into Ashley's closet - our clothing styles are so different but I just want every single item in her closet!
  • Ever wonder what an occupational therapist really is? Kaitlin explains it perfectly here - I'm so proud of her for all the good she is doing!
  • My newest blogging crush is Corporate Catwalk - I love finding bloggers with real dress requirements in their careers who still manage to look amazing and so chic. 

spotted

on franish
  • on the blog: building a cohesive closet always includes lists
  • on the instagram: spending the weekend in upstate new york is picture-perfect
  • on the pinterest: office inspiration for our future office (think CR will approve the pink walls?)

notable sales

personal
  • My board exam was on Thursday and I am soooo happy it is over (so are you, huh?). I don't really know how I feel about the fact that it's all over and done, but now I'm just trying to kind of forget that it ever even happened!
  • We spent the weekend up in Syracuse for CR's best friend's wedding. It was so great to hang out with his friends more, spend a few nights away from responsibilities, and just spend time together. 
  • We move on Wednesday! We haven't even started packing yet, and our lease isn't signed, but it should all work out...right? Please say right.