Wednesday, June 24, 2015

white + blue, the perfect hue

blue patterned dress with cognac accessories

While this is the first time I've shown this dress on here, I've been wearing it almost on a weekly basis since I ordered it a few months ago. It was a dress I had been eyeing for months, and when it finally went on sale when only my size was left, I very quickly ordered it. I just think it's the perfect summer dress - a sturdy fabric to hold its shape, a classic color pairing, and built-in pattern mixing. I wore this on a recent night out with CR, and we all know it's definitely going to be in my suitcase come late September - if not in the place of blue + white, then when? ;)

tory burch elisabeth dress
Kendra Scott 'Owen' Stone Ring
Women‘s Belinda Embellished Sandals
Dress: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop [exact with similar below]
Belt: Gap [very similar]
Sandals: Target [exact]
Ring: Kendra Scott c/o Nordstrom [exact]
Nails: Essie [exact]
DSC06978
DSC06935
DSC06984
and because my exact dress is almost completely sold out, here are a few similar options. I can't even pick a favorite because all are adorable!
four | five [< $50!] | six