Monday, July 13, 2015

fran versus fur: lucy's green pendant


Growing up, I was super allergic to cats - I couldn't even be around them without being a big sneezy red eyed mess. Over the years, I have somewhat outgrown this allergy, which is convenient since I now live with a cat of my own! Technically she was CR's first but we have since fallen in love and she is mine. Okay fine, she's ours (but mostly mine).

There's been a huge demand for more fran versus fur posts (and by big demand I mean that my friend Kira keeps reminding me to do more) so here we are, wearing one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. I don't like much at Forever 21, but they did good with this necklace - it's probably my most worn piece of costume jewelry! Lucy and I both have a love for stripes, so we decided it was the perfect way to wear one of my favorite necklaces. We want to know...who wore it better?


who wore it better?


pollcode.com free polls
DSC07081

DSC07095

Blouse: Loft  [similar grey]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Necklace: Forever 21 
Watch: Michael Kors [slimmer version on sale]
Shoes: Tory Burch [exact]
DSC07066