Tuesday, September 22, 2015

beauty tuesday: my daily make-up routine

daily make up routine for blonds

While I don't talk about it much, I really love make-up. I'm constantly reading reviews online, and playing around with different products. Over the past few months, I've tried a few new products that have become staples for me, so I wanted to share! Here are the products I use on a daily, not-in-the-hospital, basis. I always want my made-up self to look like me, just better ;)

Let me know if you have any questions (and no judging my bare face!).

Primer: Urban Decay
Foundations: Laura Mercier (medium ivory) + BareMinerals (buttercream)
Concealer: Nars (vanilla) + Sephora brush
Powder: Smashbox (light)+ ItCosmetics brush
Bronzer: Bobbi Brown (natural) + Real Techniques brush
Blush: Urban Decay (fetish) + Real Techniques brush
Eye Cream: Charlette Tilbury (marie antoinette)
Eyeliner: Stila (intense black)
Eyeshadow: Stila + Crown brush via Ipsy
Eyebrows: Anastasia (soft brown) + Sephora brush
Eyelash curler: Shiseido
Mascara: Revlon + Too Faced
Lipstick (not filmed): Nars (roman holiday) or Bobbi Brown (pale mauve)

ps. need a new cute makeup bag? how cute are these dogeared bags? one of each please!