Wednesday, September 16, 2015

put a bow on it

j.crew factory bow blouse So... I couldn't really wait to wear my new shirt :)

Today was actually my last day in dress clothes for a while! My last two days on this rotation are on the labor and delivery floor (so scrubs and my comfy birks it is), and then after that, I start my vacation! While I truly love being on my rotations, I've been looking forward to (and saving up for!) this block of time for over a year. I'm kind of going to be all over the place during this time - a wedding in upstate New York, Germany to see my grandma, Santorini with my family, and then NYC to stay with one of my closest college friends. I can't wait :)

FACTORY ROLLED-SLEEVE TEE WITH BOW DSC09044
DSC09080
Blouse: J.Crew Factory [exact on sale + an extra 30% off]
Pants: The Limited [exact]
Shoes: Madewell [save | exact]
Bag: Coach [similar]
Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington [exact]
DSC09073
FACTORY ROLLED-SLEEVE TEE WITH BOW
J.Crew Factory currently has a sale for an extra 30% off everything with the code EXTRA30. My bow top comes to just over $25 (my review of it is here). Below are a few other cute items available - I'm majorly crushing on the amelie flats after seeing them on Jess!