Friday, November 13, 2015

merry & bright

Nue by Shani Illusion Yoke Lace Sheath DressWe're officially entering the holiday season and I could not be more excited. I love the pretty lights, the delicious food, and a reason to connect with family and friends. It's also the time for holiday parties! When Nordstrom asked me to share a holiday look, I was so excited to pick out a pretty dress that would not only work for any party this season, but also future events. 

Nordstrom really does have so many pretty dress options! I really wanted to find a dress that could versatile and appropriate for multiple occasions, from parties this holiday to weddings next summer to graduation. I feel in love with the illusion lace sheath dress from Nue by Shani, a brand new to me. They know how to make body-flattering dresses! This has a built-in bodice, which basically means no shapewear...which is perfect for when I want to eat all the food at parties ;) I'm generally between a 10 and a 12, and went with a 12, and it fits perfectly. I can't wait for our first party this season so I can show it off (and not have to suck in the whole time, which is like a triple bonus!).DSC00626
clutch 2
clutch 1
Dress: Nue by Shani c/o Nordstrom [exact]
Clutch: Glint c/o Nordstrom [exact]
Wedges: J.Crew Factory
DSC00619
DSC00614

under $100: 
one | two | three | four [check out that back!]

under $150:

clutches under $100:

Thank you to ShopStyle and Nordstrom for sponsoring this post, and giving me the opportunity to own such a beautiful dress!